How Do I Get Verified On Instagram With Less Followers?
The process for getting verified on Instagram is not well-known, and there is no guarantee that your account will be verified even if you meet all the requirements.
However, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of being verified:
1. Make sure your account is complete and has profile photos, a website link, and a bio.
2. Connect your Instagram account to your Facebook account.
3. Use relevant and popular hashtags in your posts.
4. Get involved with the Instagram community by commenting on other users' posts and following other users.
5. Make sure your account is high-quality and represents your brand or personal identity well.
6. post original content on a regular basis.
7. Be active on other social media platforms and promote your Instagram account across your different channels.
8. Apply to be verified through the Instagram app.
While there is no guarantee that following these steps will get you verified, it doesn't hurt to try! The worst that can happen is that your request will be denied.